JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Saturday 18 March 2017

CBY'S Saturday Currrent Reads - Annabelle and Aiden: Oh The Things We Believed! by JR Becker


 MY SATURDAY CURRENT READS IS:


Genre: Children's Book
Release Date: August 9th, 2016

Book Description:
 

In this inspirational storybook written in rhyme, Annabelle asks "Why do we look, the way that we do? With hands and feet, in neat sets of two? What made my eyes? And what made my nose? And the shape of my body, from my head to my toes?" A wise owl answers by taking the characters on an incredible journey through Darwinian evolution. Join our characters as they visit outer space, watch the Earth go through its earliest stages, and gaze in wonder at the earliest forms of life. Young readers will gain a basic understanding of evolution, and perhaps more importantly, what we can learn from it: to be kind to one another, as we are all related in the same family tree. 

Buy Links:
Amazon US ¦ UK

No comments:

Post a Comment