JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Saturday 8 February 2014

BOTM - Taken By Destiny

Taken By Destiny

Sixteen-year-old Lucy Harper is an average girl with a settled life. That is until a  decision plucks her from the life she knows in America to an unfamiliar London where she is a stranger to everyone. The breathing mysteries the place hides,  forces Lucy to realize that in life, we have to gamble ourselves. 

With intriguing dreams where she meets a strange girl, a presence of boy shrouded in intrigue, and a lost girl who has her vengeance planned- Lucy needs to learn what and who is worth fighting for.

As she fights for those she loves, she is faced with a destiny she never thought possible!






Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

Hi, call me Rose. I am in first year of college, I have a great passion for dancing. I love football, painting and hanging out with my friends. 

2. What types of books do you write?

I have about 20 story ideas ready, all are YA Romance, mostly contemporary and suspenseful. I love the books where hero finally woes his heroine and those having realistic points. I am currently also starting a Fantasy [Magical] story, let's see where it gets.

3. How many books have you written?

On Wattpad, only one is on-going 'Taken By Destiny' and a collection of short love stories 'Laugh With Me, Cry With Her.' And I am focusing on them, as I usually focus on one story at a time. However, in future, many more are to come, since I have plots and all ready.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

I just watched 'Hunger Games- Catching Fire', it was just awesome. But now, I am looking forward to a Hindi movie, 'Dhoom 3' and book by Ruthie Knox- 'Deeper'.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

I enjoy reading Mysteries, I am die-hard fan of Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie and Nancy Drew. But, I also crave for romances where hero and heroine have to face all the difficulties of the world for coming together. Because when they do, that feeling is so satisfying. But give me any book, I would read it, as I simply love reading.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what three things would you want with you?

Um, 1. Chocolates, like loads of it.
2. My laptop, can't leave it alone.
3. And a two room small Beach House.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

 Nope, the entire story finishes in Book one and I don't want to lengthen it unnecessarily. 

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

Um, by birth I had that annoying trait of day dreaming. I was always making short stories of them, because if I don't write them down, the voices in my head give me headache. And Wattpad gave me platform to share my stories.


Taken By Destiny Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment