JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Wednesday 15 January 2014

BOTM - Royal Pain

Royal Pain

Three identical vampire princes are searching for a human girl to one day rule their kingdom. Little did they know that Deva was not like the rest of the girls. Instead of falling for the brothers charms and striving for their attention like most of the girls, Deva does everything she can to get on their bad side so that they may send her home. But for some reason everything she tries on them doesn't seem to work. She is pulled and twisted into the vampire world til she is left crying for home and a way out.










Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

Well first off I am a very sarcastic person. I love to laugh and make a situation better by humor. I have a big Romanian family and we’re all very fun people to be around. I look more like my father than my mother and people sometimes get me confused with my sister when I think I look nothing like her. I am a huge movie buff. I have a library in one of my spare rooms filled with books. And I don’t even think I’ve finished reading half of them. My room is packed with clothes and shoes because I love heels.

2. What types of books do you write?

I write all types of books but lately I’ve been working on vampire, fantasy, and Christian books. It’s a strange variety but I write whatever inspires me at the moment. I was brought up a Christian and plan on writing more books on morals and the values of our souls.

3. How many books have you written?

I think 10 so far. Only half of them are completed thou. I like to start random books when I lose my spark on another. Eventually I go back and finish what I started.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

I was so looking forward to the second Thor movie. I am obsessed with Loki. His spunk as a character is so funny and refreshing. Divergent looks like a good one. I haven’t read the book but I just might after watching the movie trailer.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

I am a sucker for romance but I love fantasy as well. My imagination likes to go wild so I feed my brain everything in my powers. Christian books are good too because I like having a point at the end of the story.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

Three things I would want with me are:

1. Water
2. Stereo
2. And Henry Cavill. LOL He is superman after all and I’m desperately in love with him. He is too beautiful it hurts.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Yes, a sequel is in the process. I wrote “Royal Pain” with no intention of a sequel but my followers really want the story to continue. I’m actually thrilled writing more for these characters. They are so dear to my heart. The sequel is already out and it’s called “Embracing Pain” but even that one is going to need a sequel. This turning into a series.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I guess it was all these ideas in my head. I started writing down my random stories and got the courage to post a few. The positive feedback was so overwhelming and I couldn’t believe so many people liked my stories. It’s still crazy to me but I love it. They give me the means to continue writing.


Royal Pain Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment