JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Friday 8 November 2013

BOTM - Hey, Beautiful by TaintedRain


Hey, Beautiful

Cassidy Williams has always dreamed of having her first kiss the day she gets married.  That dream is suddenly ripped from her grasp when Sean James comes along, kissing her out of spite.

So now her dream wedding is destroyed, her best friend is pressuring her to join the kissing booth with her, and her enemy won't leave her alone.  On top of that?  She has college classes to worry about!

All Cassidy wants is two seconds to do some writing and to get her work done.  But Sean is trying his hardest to ruin her life in every way possible.

And it's working.






Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

My name is Ashley, I'm sixteen, and I love pasta.  I hate telling people that I know about my writing because some part of me is terrified that they'll hate my ideas.  So when they ask me I just say, "No comment."  Haha, oh, and I love pandas!  They're so cute and cuddly and just . . . adorable.

2. What types of books do you write?

I write all kinds, really!  When I first started writing actual books instead of five paged stories, they were action, morbid kind of stuff (in sixth grade I had a strange imagination I guess?).  Now I write romance, humor, sci-fi, fantasy, you name it.  Just not historical fiction.  I tried to write one once and failed so bad.  So I changed it into a futuristic story instead.

3. How many books have you written?

I've completed three, and I've started writing over twenty.  I have over fifty plot ideas in general.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

Well, City of Bones already came out in theaters, and I pretty much concentrated all of my excitement on that.  Three years I waited for that movie to come out!  It was totally worth it.  Anyway, I guess I'm excited for Catching Fire.  I'm more excited for City of Heavenly Fire coming out next year, though!

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

On Wattpad I like reading romance and humor, but with published books I like reading fantasy, sci-fi, and dystopia.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Marry Poppins' bag (it has a boat in it and a sailor)
2. A friend
3. And my iPod (that can't die). It's very plausible, really.

7. Are you considering a sequel?

No, I'm not, but there is  a spin-off from Sean's point of view!  It's called Hey, Handsome and it's posted on my other profile.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

The excitement of creating worlds with different characters.  It's just always been something that I loved doing!



Other books by TaintedRain

      


Hey, Beautiful Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment