JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Thursday 28 November 2013

Author Spotlight - IssyBellaLewis


The Morbid Materials

A shrouded past, laced with hateful lust and concealed loss can only be uncovered through the desperate recollections of Tabby Twill. Despondent in her denial against what truly lies within her,Tabby seldom considers being anyone else. However, her befriending of her neighbour, Aden, ignites a series of events that conduct fatal consequences, bearing a light upon her misted childhood and revealing the twisted truth about the family she never knew she had...












Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

Well, I'm currently living in England and I'm in my fourth year of secondary school. I really enjoy reading, listening to music, skateboarding and writing! (duh).

2. What types of books do you write?

Usually sad one, happy is not my type ;0 But more genre wise, I tend to go for mystery/thriller with occasional bit of horror. I'm not incapable of happy books, they're just so boring to write!

3. How many books have you written?

In total, probably around seven, but only a select 3 ideas have made it to Wattpad. I'm pretty specific about the work I allow people to see!

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

HUNGER GAMES CATCHING FIRE! That's right, I'm a hungergamer ;) I fell in love with the book a few months before I saw the first book and I've re-read them again in time for the new film.

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

Usually rather dark novels, something with a twist, yet nothing that's overdone or overrated. I really enjoy Michelle Paver's works.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Ice tea
2. YO!Sushi bar and...
3. Can I say five star hotel?

7. Are you considering a sequel?

I don't think my book 'The Morbid Materials' will have a direct sequel, mainly because I haven't finished it yet, it's hard to tell where it will go. I like the idea of writing a different book about the same characters under other names, sort of like a secret sequel?

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

Ever since I was younger, I've loved to read, my passion for writing really stemmed from that. I've always done well in English at school and I find writing is a great way to escape into a different world, usually one I prefer...

No comments:

Post a Comment