JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Tuesday 1 October 2013

BOTM - Maid For Hire by Demonicblackcat


Maid For Hire

What would you do if your new boss if your biggest enemy in school? Popular girl Andrea Robinson has a big secret: she's actually very poor and has to work her butt off to maintain her lifestyle. But when she finds out that she's working for Alec Blaze, the school's most despicable player who dumped her best friend 2 years ago, as his maid, her life is completely turned around. 

Alec finds absolute pleasure from annoying the hell out of her, and often she finds herself trying not to beat him up into a mush. But what is actually Alec hiding from everyone? Why he is such a different person at his house? 

Most importantly, why is it getting harder and harder to hate Alec freaking Blaze?






Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.

I'm quite dang good illustrator. :) 

2. What types of books do you write?

I like humor, psychological, and young adult. As a genre, I love dramedy because the combination of tragedy and humor is just delicious.

3. How many books have you written?

I finished 3, but I've started over 20. I have terrible focus.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

I'm looking forward to The Fault in Our Stars the movie. I also look forward for whatever Chuck Palahniuk's publishing this year (if any)

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

I mostly enjoy young adult (but it has to be super good), supernatural, and books that stars crazy people as their main protagonist. I also horribly enjoy anti-heroes.

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

A book, a pencil, and my make up pouch (hey, maybe there's an incredibly hot guy got stranded there, too, and I'm not the type who'd look good sans make up)

7. Are you considering a sequel?

Almost never.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

I just want to tell my stories to the world. And I really like to be listened to.


Maid For Hire Scavenger Hunt

Click the image below for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment