JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Author Spotlight - ShadowNinja21



Trapped Like Crazy

What happens if the one you love doesn't exist in your world? Eleonora Schneider is in her first year of college, determined to make a new life for herself after an unfortunate tragedy. While trying to start over, she meets Carlisle Evans, a sweet sophomore who is hell bent on befriending Eleonora and making her believe in true love. Just as Carlisle and Eleonora see hope, their relationship takes a big hit. One of them is trapped in a parallel universe and the other must race against time to save them. Faced with the possibility of death and much more, they both have to consider two very important questions. How far will they go to save the person they love? And which one of them is crazy?

                Wattpad  | Twitter | YouTube








Interview

1. Please tell the readers a bit about yourself.
 
Im a writer(obviously) my favorite book I've written so far is The Boy In Suite 121 && Trapped Like Crazy.  I'm kind of a weird person that can't be easily figured out. I'm sarcastic, kinda monotone, dead serious person, yet I fan girled at the One Direction concert ! I'm such a quirky person ... But I don't think I've figured myself out quite yet. However,I love reading and writing it's something I love to do but my dream is to become a psychologist some day.

2. What types of books do you write?

I started writing Mystery/Thriller-Romances because I wanted to put my own twist on it. But as of late I've found myself more inclined to write Science Fiction-Romances. So I'm starting to venture into that.

3. How many books have you written?

Four at the moment, five if you count the one unpublished. I've actually co written 3 full length books, it's crazy. But no one will ever ever EVER read those full length books.

4. What movie and/or book are you looking forward to this year?

Insidious Chapter Two, I love a scary movie (:

5. What type of books do you enjoy reading?

Supernatural books, but nothing too cliche. I like plot twists. I'm a sucker for a good love story though !

6. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

1. Phone
2. Food
3. Electricity

7. Are you considering a sequel?

I'm not sure yet, I haven't completely got the ending in mind yet. Trapped Like Crazy was actually a dream I had. So we'll all have to wait and see.

8. What inspired you to become a writer?

You know, I'm not sure. For as long as I can remember I've always had a story I wanted to write. I've been writing the last ten years, at least and it's just something I've always enjoyed and I want others to enjoy my writing as well.


Excerpt

“Carlisle! Stay awake, please. I need you to stay awake. Please, please don’t go.” I plead as tears rolled down my face. Why was this happening to me! Carlisle was all I had right now, I was afraid that if he fell asleep, he’d never wake up. I couldn’t deal with another loss.

“I can’t Elli, listen to me,” His voice is barely audible and I have to place my head closer to his mouth. “I’m going to be fine, but I cannot stay awake much longer.”

“Carlisle, please.”

“Lay on me, we’ll be okay, I promise.” He requests and I comply. I feel like there’s no hope for us anymore. We were going to rot in here. We didn’t know who committed us, all we knew was that I was admitted for self-mutilation as well as hallucinations and Carlisle was being treated for hallucinations. They didn’t treat me because I wasn’t resisting it. I told them I wasn’t having any hallucinations and the tests proved they didn’t. Carlisle didn’t comply so they assumed he was, that’s all I knew.

He put his arm around me and barley managed to kiss my head before he whispered, "We've got to get out of here."

I nodded in agreement.

The question was, which one of us were actually crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment